Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day what?

I made a mistake. Today we rode from Crawfordsville IN to Greenville OH not Athens OH. Tomorrow we will ride to Athens. It will not be easy. The last 20 miles are straight up. I'm hoping I'll have some legs to make the climb without falling over. One stroke at a time is all I ask and staying safe. I'm trying to stay calm and not fret too much. Four days left. The next three will be very tough.

Today's ride was very flat. 140 miles. Rode with Jon, John and Len most of the day at a relaxed pace. We finished early, before 4:00. It was great. I actually had time to organize my stuff and have a leisurely dinner. Mexicican fare in the hotel restaurant with some of the riders and crew. Tomorrow will be a long day of 176 miles. We're starting the ride at 6:00am to beat some of the heat. Thunder storms are predicted for late afternoon. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Keep energetic positive thoughts. I'll need them.

No pictures today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment